How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to the American Cancer Society by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
The American Cancer Society receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the American Cancer Society to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit the American Cancer Society tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
For more information
Complete the personal illustration form, or call us at 1-800-227-1885 so that we can assist you and your financial advisor through every step of the process.