Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to
the American Cancer Society.
the American Cancer Society pays you or one other beneficiary you name fixed income for life.
- The remaining balance passes to
the American Cancer Society when the contract ends at the death of the last beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries must be at least
60 at the time of the gift.
- Our minimum gift requirement is $5,000.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, increase the yield you are currently receiving from stocks or CDs.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
Download a brochure on this topic: