Gifts of Life Insurance - New Policy
How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to the American Cancer Society by naming us owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- You make annual gifts to the American Cancer Society in the amount of the premium payments.
- When the policy matures the proceeds are paid to the American Cancer Society, and we apply them to the program you have designated.
- You can make a significant gift from income instead of capital.
- Your gifts offsetting our premium payments are fully deductible.
- You build our future financial strength.